Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 19th 2013

I haven't been blogging for some time. Lots of things were going on including flu. Anyway, now I am back. Here is a shot from a Botanical garden.
If anyone could ID this flower, I'll be highly grateful.

  • ISO - 100
  • Shutter Speed - 1/320 secs
  • Aperture -4.5

The very attractive Water Lilies. I have not been able to do justice to these flowers as there was a railing and I could not get closer than this. These flowers are super beautiful.

ISO -100
Shutter Speed -1/125 secs
Aperture - F16










One of the most cute shots in this post is this macro shot which I had not planned but this visitor came to me as a surprise in a flower which grew in my backyard. Looks like it's saying - Mirror Mirror on the wall , who's the cutest of them all.

ISO- 400
Shutter Speed - 1/90 secs
Aperture -  3.5
Hope you all will have a nice weekend!

  • ISO - 100
  • Shutter Speed - 1/30
  • F number -9.5

  • ISO - 100
  • Shutter Speed - 1/30
  • F number -9.5

  • ISO - 100
  • Shutter Speed - 1/30
  • F number -9.5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment